Friday, January 8, 2010

The Single Best Baby Item We Have Purchased

The single best baby item we have ever bought was the Ergo Baby Carrier. I will shamelessly advertise here (I am a sales affiliate) because I would recommend it to my closest of friends. I tried several other baby carriers and never was comfortable, but I have big babies and not a great back, so I just figured that was how it was and so I used them minimumly and took them off as soon as I could.
The Ergo, however, I could wear around all day long. And, I have. I wore my third born all around Disney World and my sister in law, who had a smaller baby at the time, tried to wear a different baby carrier all around that day, but she kept having to take it off. It is so comfortable that I sometimes panic, thinking, "where is the baby?" only to realize he is right there with me!
It took me a little while to try one out because they are not cheap. But, after I finally ordered mine, I wished that I had tried one much sooner. Three of my four have been in this thing and I so wish my first had been, too.
That brings me to another thought. My babies LOVE this thing. They love being close to their mommy and will stay content for a long time, while I can browse around Hobby Lobby or take the older boys to the zoo.
I can do without pretty much any other baby product we have, but I will never give my Ergo up!

Look to the right of this page and you'll see the ad you can click on to bring you to the Ergo website. You can thank me later ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for following my blog! I am glad I found your blogs! Wow! We do seem to have a lot in common! =)

    I LOVE my Ergo! They are a Must for babies/small children!

    ReplyDelete